From the menu 'Contacts' > 'Customers', you can view, search, create and export customers.
Your customer list will display when you open the menu 'Contacts' > 'Customers':
Search or filter customers
Open the filter options by clicking on the filter box and start filtering.
Here are two ways to enable/disable a contact:
1. Select the contact(s), choose 'Select Operation" and then click "Enable" or "Disable":
2. In the colum "ACTIVE", place your mouse on the contact you wish to enable or disable and click on the following button:
From the customer list, click on '+ CREATE':
- Add the customer Address and Contact details:
- Add Notes: These notes will not be displayed on any customer facing document.
- Add Customer Terms & Conditions for your PDFs: You can choose to replace the default terms and conditions or add it to the default terms and conditions in your PDF Settings.
- Add Detailed information:
Finally, don't forget to save: