If you have Account representatives selling your products, you can get detailed reports on their sales. To keep track of their activity, create the Account representatives, then select their name in your sales documents (estimates, sales orders and invoices).
Manage and create Account representatives
- Go to the Menu 'Settings' > 'Account representatives':
- This is the list of your Account representatives:
- You can Edit them by clicking on:
- You can disable or enable them by clicking on:
- To create an Account representatives, click on the 'CREATE' button:
- Add the contact info, and Save:
To access your Sales reports and filter by Account representative, go the the Sales Reports in the Intelligence section.
You can find more information on the Intelligence reports in this article: Intelligence reports.
Creating Account representatives doesn't give them access to erplain. If you want to add users to erplain, including dedicated permissions for Account representatives, please refer to this article: User permissions.